- I offer a 15-minute phone consultation to all potential clients in order to determine whether or not my therapeutic skills, style, and approach match up with your clinical needs. If we determine that I am not the right therapist for you, please know I am committed to providing referrals when I can so that you are able to more easily connect with other clinicians who might be a better fit for you.
- You may contact me by phone or email to schedule, reschedule, or cancel appointments. Unless previous arrangements have been made, appointments occur weekly and are 55 minutes in length. I sometimes meet with clients for longer appointments (75 to 90 minutes) and am willing to discuss this option with you if it seems clinically appropriate.
- My standard fees for appointments are $120 per 55-minute session, $135 per 75-minute session, and $150 per 90-minute session.
- I have a small number of designated reduced fee slots available for those in need of financial accommodation.
- I accept cash, check, and most major credit cards.
As a client, you are expected to keep your appointments and to show up on time for sessions. Since a scheduled session is time specifically set for you and I cannot fill that time with another client without advanced notification, you must provide 24 hours’ notice for cancelling or rescheduling that session. My policy for missed appointments is to charge the full hourly fee and payment is due the following session.
- I currently have a fee-for-service practice, which means I do not directly bill insurance at this time, nor am I paneled with any insurance companies/in network with any insurance companies. I may be considered an out-of-network provider for some insurance companies and can provide you with a receipt for services that you can submit for reimbursement. Benefits of fee-for-service include increased privacy/protection of your medical records and health information and knowledge that decisions regarding treatment (goals, nature and duration of services) are made collaboratively between us, without the input of a third party payor.